Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Year

Well I'm finally back. I hope that everyone had a good Christmas and a happy New Year. Nothing really has changed with me. Just been busy working and getting through the holidays. I'm back upgrading this fire alarm system. The only thing that gets me is that I have questions and can not get any answers. Ive been told that I would eventually run into people who wouldn't want to explain what your doing and just want you to do the work with not understanding. So i just keep a smile on my face and do what I'm asked to do. I guess some don't understand that apprentices are their future so one day they can retire. No matter how much you don't like it or agree you have to stick with it and keep the thoughts of your future and your goals in the front of your mind. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment